Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"I'm living proof....it saved my life."

Great column by Paul Long of the Michigan Catholic Conference on Adult Stem-Cell Treatments today.

Quote: "Carron Marrow, a 58-year-old mother of two from Alabama, who, after receiving adult stem cell treatments following a heart attack, stated: "I don't understand why we have this huge political mess going on about stem cells. I'm living proof that adult stem cells work far better than embryonic. I'm here to say: 'It saved my life.' "

And for a list of conditions treated by adult/cord blood stem cell vs. a those treated by embryonic stem cell "progress" go here.

Remind us again why California taxpayers shelled out $3billion+ for immoral unethical embryo destroying research that has yet to show a single cure, while adult & cord blood stem cells are curing people left and right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Father, Thank You for posting this!! Great info to send to my address book...and to have handy for so many other pro-life purposes.
You have a geat blog and You are a Keeper!!

MJ