Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mary Help of Christians, Pray for Us

On August 13, the Salesian Information Agency reported that during her stay at Casa Don Bosco in Ronda, Spain, Michelle Obama, wife of Barack, revealed that her husband, the President of the United States, “always carries a picture of Mary Help of Christians in his wallet.” Mary Help of Christians is patroness of the Salesians.

Jack Smith, over at the Catholic Key, responded to the news:

My sister was born two years ago. She’s really fun. I can’t wait to play with her, but I can’t. I’m frozen in a tube and doctor says he needs my cells to help cure really famous people with really bad diseases.

Mary Help of Christians, Pray for Us.

Here I am Lord, but momma doesn’t know I’m here yet. Doctor says I can’t possibly be here yet and he gave her some medicine. I’m in a dark place and trying to grab on to mom.

Mary Help of Christians, Pray for Us.

I know I’m not perfect, Lord. Doctor says I have an extra chromosome. He told mom I’d be really miserable when I’m born.

Mary Help of Christians, Pray for Us.

Mom thinks she made a mistake. I’ve been growing in her for a few months now. She doesn’t want anybody to find out. But dad found out. He told mom if she doesn’t take some money and go to Planned Parenthood, he’ll leave her.

Mary Help of Christians, Pray for Us.

Mom’s been taking really good care of me for eight months now, but she never talks to anybody about me. She told grandma about me yesterday and grandma said she’s gonna disown mom. We’re taking a trip to some different state so grandma will still help mom.

Mary Help of Christians, Pray for Us.

Dear God, I’m born at last! I’m in a really bright room. There were lots of people here, but nobody was happy when I came out of mom. Now everybody’s gone, and I don’t have a blanket, and I’m cold, and I’m bloody, and I’m hungry, and I need Help.

Mary Help of Christians, Pray for Us.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, the inventor of in vitro fertilization, a process which has killed countless embryos that were brought into existence in a laboratory, wins the Nobel Prize. He joins Barack Obama, abortion-supporter-in-chief, in being a Nobel winner. Mary Help of Christians, pray for us.