Monday, March 11, 2013

Fr. Malloy Update

Fr. Malloy sends his thanks for all your prayers. He is hanging tough with all the fluid he is retaining as a result of his chronic congestive heart failure. He has had many visitors! Tonight, in his hospital room, he was sitting up in bed and eating his dinner, and talking a little with Eva, Dolores, and Lisa, his daughters in Christ from the Walk for Life West Coast. And our wonderful shepherd, Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone, stopped by for a pastoral visit on Saturday.


Keep Fr. John in your prayers!

Posted by Gibbons J. Cooney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the report.I don't live on the west coast. I visit A shepherd's Voice whenever I can. I was only aware that Father had had a fall and subsequently having physical therapy which is never good and when we're getting on in years not good. Now I'M doubleing up on my prayers for Father. In this pic posted reminds everyone what a wonderful Father he is. +