Thursday, October 30, 2008

Quotes from a Letter to Obama by LW

...Your own comment that "this is no longer a Christian nation but a nation of Muslims, Jews, Hindus'" etc. is just unconscionable. While we are indeed tolerant and inclusive of other groups, this is a Christian nation and for you to say otherwise is just one of the reasons that millions of people are fearful of you.

Additionally in your book 'Audacity of Hope' - you say. "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". You are quite simply, frightening.I truly do not get the impression that you put the best interest of our nation before being a democrat. I have never seen people so afraid of the consequences of electing someone of your ideals and with your agenda.

Thank God for a stalwart Supreme Court who can check your potential infringement of our liberty's. Your agenda to "Redistribute the Wealth" is what really caused me to decide to vote for your opponent. I have worked extremely hard for my little bit of wealth. I put forth considerably more effort than some of my colleagues and hence I have progressed and been rewarded accordingly. I have earned my "wealth" and my good fortune and I will not let you take it from me and 'redistribute" it to those who "you and the government" think should benefit from my labor. That Mr. Obama is just "not fair" as you like to say.

I sincerely hope I am wrong about you, but if what I have read and heard about your views are true, I and many millions of my countrymen are afraid. George may have lied to us and shown poor judgment, and for that I distrust him, but I'm not afraid of him. I don't hate you, I merely fear you and your militant party. Actually I should say "MY" (former) militant party.
LW

No comments: